Skin Peeling Treatment
Aura peels are a breakthrough, science-backed peel range that deliver unrivalled results. These peels are a blend of natural fruit acids that are less aggressive and offer minimal stinging, downtime or pain associated with many other similar strength peels from leading brands. Aura peels are designed to be layered and be used alongside high frequency to increase the effectiveness of the peels.
Aura Chemical Peels
The Aura Peels are a breakthrough, they can give superior results without the usual peeling, pain and erythema.
These peels have a rejuvenating effect on the skin and because the acids are stabilised to preserve the skin’s acid mantle they can be customised with most of our invasive facials, such as mesotherapy, dermal rollers, laser skin rejuvenation, hydra facial and derma-planing, this treatment approaches skin rejuvenation to the next level.
The unique properties of the Aura Peels.
The enzymes in the Aura peels digest the dead skin, so that there is no peeling after the treatment unlike most other peels on the market, which leave the skin flakey and dry. Salicylic, lactic, and glycolic acid are present in all 3 peels, however the percentage in each peel is dependant on the skin condition being targeted.
The main aim of the new generation peels is to repair, rebuild and renew the skin and preserve skin from environmental damage. Aura Peels are suitable to carry out in the summer and in hot climates.
Aura Whitening Peel
Aura whitening peel has a powerful blend of skin lightening acids such as lactic acid, malic acid, kojic acid, extracts of bilberry, tomato and vitamin C.
The potent synergy of acids inhibits melanin products without irritation that typical bleaching treatments like hydroquinone cause. For best results a course of two peels per month is recommended.
- Darker skin tones
- Sun damaged skin
- Blemished skin
Aura Clarify Peel
Salicylic acid controls controls sebum production and bacteria, unclogs pores by digesting the debris and when the pores are empty, they shrink, and remove the surface dead skin cells.
This peel utilises lactic acid, kojic acid and alpha hydroxy acids to lighten the skin and is safer than the conventional bleaching method, which can cause pigmentation. For best results a course of treatments is recommended.
- Oily skin
- Congested skin
- Minimise open pores
Aura Anti-Ageing Peel
Glycolic acid, beta and alpha hydroxy acids work effectively to minimise fine lines and wrinkles by micro-exfoliating the skin and making it softer and smoother.
Glycolic acid is most effective acid for dry, skin conditions showing signs of fine lines and uneven skin texture, combining it with Lactic acid and salicylic acid ensures great results on mature skin conditions.
When the peel is penetrated into the skin after the skin needling, it has a dramatic improvement on the entire skin structure.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Ageing skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Dry skin
- Your treatment will start with a double cleanse to ensure that all surface debris, makeup (if relevant) is removed from the face, neck and décolletage area.
- This is then followed by an exfoliation, using our brightening scrub filled with active products such as Tamrin which is a natural skin brighter and carries anti- ageing agents and supports in breaking down surface level pigmentation.
- Your therapist will now carry out an extraction if required to ensure that the skin is free from any blocked pores.
- Using the ancient techniques of Marma point healing, a massage is carried out over the face, neck and décolletage area, working on these specific points to encourage stress relief, improve lymph drainage and increase circulation of blood.
- A high frequency machine is used to help rejuvenate the skin as well as help reduce the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes or help fade and dark circles around the eyes over time.
- Your skin will now be ready for a mild peel which works on a deeper level to clear anything that is sitting under the surface of the skin.
- A Aura Regenerate mask is applied and left on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Your treatment is then completed with a daily moisturiser and sunblock.
|Aura Whitening Peel||£ 65|
|Aura Clarify Peel||£ 65|
|Aura Anti-Ageing Peel||£ 65|