Male intimate waxing is often considered as a painful process by most men and to avoid it, they opt for methods like trimming and shaving. But with our semi pain free methods of Brazilian and Hollywood Waxing treatments at our branches in Watford, this would be the last thing you’ll have to worry about.
We offer a variety of intimate waxing for your butt, sack, and crack or anything else that you may need doing.
- Brows – £10
- Cheeks – £7
- Ears – £8
- Nose – £10
- Full Back – £35
- Chest and Stomach – £35
- Full Arms – £25
- Underarms -£15
- Full legs -£40
- Boyzilian (A Male Brazilian/Hollywood wax but just for the front intimate areas to remove hair from the penis, scrotum and pubic triangle). – £40
- Hollywood (This is a full intimate wax for men removing all hair from the penis, scrotum, buttocks and butt cleavage) – £50
- Buttocks (Full butt wax (cheeks and cleavage) – £30
- Upper body (Full arms, underarms, full back, chest & stomach) – £70
- Full body (Full legs, full arms, underarms & any intimate area treatment) – £140
Let your hair grow out 3-4 weeks (about a quarter of an inch) before you wax.
Exfoliate the day before your appointment with a gentle body scrub to reduce the chance of ingrown hairs.
Let your therapist know before your appointment if you have any allergies, health conditions, or are taking any medication or if you are using any topical lotions or creams which may not be compatible with the wax.
Avoid alcohol (and other stimulants such as caffeine) prior to waxing as stimulants tighten the pores.
No hot baths or showers for 24 hours
No sunbeds or sun exposure for at least 24 hour (recently waxed areas are prone to high pigmentation)
No swimming for 24 hrs
Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24hrs
Do not apply any after shave products or perfumes, lotions or soaps to the waxed area for 24 hrs
It is best to wear loose clothing over the affected area for 24 hours. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs
Routine waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.