Aura Prescriptive Facial
This treatment will be designed around your specific needs. A combination of Aura products packed with salicylic acid and natural brightening extracts of tamarind and turmeric, citric, tomato acids, delivers an instant radiance every time.
We have outlined an example of what a treatment could entail but again, some steps could be added or removed, depending on your individual skin requirements.
Your treatment will start with a double cleanse to ensure that all surface debris, makeup ( if relevant) is removed from the face, neck and décolletage area.
This is then followed by an exfoliation, using our brightening scrub filled with active products such as tamrin which is a natural skin brighter and carries anti- aging agents and supports in breaking down surface level pigmentation.
Your therapist will now carry out an extraction if required to ensure that the skin is free from any blocked pores.
Using the ancient techniques of Marma point healing, a massage is carried out over the face, neck and décolletage area, working on these specific points to encourage stress relief, improve lymph drainage and increase circulation of blood.
A high frequency machine is used to help rejuvenate the skin as well as help reduce the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes or help fade and dark circles around the eyes over time.
Your skin will now be ready for a mild peel which works on a deeper level to clear anything that is sitting under the surface of the skin.
A Aura Regenerate mask is applied and left on the skin for 10 minutes. Your treatment is then completed with a daily moisturiser and sunblock.
- Cleanse – the face, neck and décolletage area using Aura Salicylic cleanser twice.
- Brightening Scrub – exfoliate surface dead skin cells and removal of debris from the pores
- Aura Lifting mask – lifting movements all over the face, focusing on the nose and chin
- Extractions – if required
- Toner – prepping the skin with Aura Salicylic Toner
- Massage – Marma point massage using the Aura Face Massage cream.
- High Frequency – Gauze applied and the mushroom electrode used for 5 mins
- Toner – Prepping skin with Aura Salicylic Toner before the peel is applied
- Aura Peel – Aura Clarify Peel applied
- Mask Regenerate – Mask applied over the peel and left for 10 mins
- Massage – Neck and Shoulders
- Daily Moisturiser and Tinted Sunblock
Who should have this treatment:
Who should not have this treatment:
This treatment should not be carried on any persons with the following contraindications.
- Heart conditions
- Infectious skin disease/disorder on the treatment area, avoid Botox related areas.